According to the Decree 152 as attached below, 07 exceptions are as follows:
- Those enter Vietnam under 3 months to sell services.
- Foreign lawyers who have already got Permit in compliance with Law on Lawyers of Vietnam.
- Foreigners who legally get married with a Vietnam national (New Amendment)
- Owners or capital contributors of a limited liability company with a capital contribution value of VND 3 billion or more (the old regulation did not require a capital contribution of VND 3 billion or more).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors or a member of the Board of Directors of a joint-stock company with a capital contribution value of VND 3 billion or more (old regulation only needs to be a member of the Board of Directors of a joint-stock company).
- Those enter Vietnam to work as a manager, executive director, expert or technical worker with a working period of less than 30 days and no more than 3 times in a year (the old regulation is to have working time in Vietnam of less than 30 days and not more than 90 days in 01 year)
- Relatives of members of foreign representative offices in Vietnam.
Those falling into one of the 07 exceptions are not required to carry out procedures to get Work-Permit-Exemption-Confirmation. However, they must report to the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs or the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs where the foreign worker is located at least 3 days in prior to the date of starting to work in Vietnam.
Source: Facebook Page |
Legal Assistant Network – Mạng lưới hỗ trợ pháp lý cho người nước ngoài